Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who said pregnancy isn't hot

Before (Becca is the one with the brown hair)

After

This is my sister Becca and it is funny because every year for her birthday I give her a gift certificate to get her hair cut and colored. Well her birthday was in January so she got her gift card and I think the last time that we colored it was her birthday a year ago so as you can tell in the first picture she has about 5-6 inches of regrowth. Oh Becca you are funny. She found out she was pregnant in December and can I just say she is such a stinking cute pregnant mom. We lightened up her hair and put a ton of blonde highlights throughout and left he natural color out as well. I love her with highlights. It really brightens up her face and really makes her eyes pop out. Thanks Becca for letting me do your hair. I look forward to coloring it in another year :).

No comments: