Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Drastic Day

Alyssa
Before

After



Kayla
Before

After



These are my friends Kayla and Alyssa. I know I say this everytime but I love doing their hair because they always do something really different everytime. This is the most drastic that I have done their hair. With Alyssa's hair she wanted more blonde throughout so we weaved through chunky blonde with some red and brown so it all blends well and she was wanting it pretty short with a drastic A-line. We cut it into an A-line and put a bunch of chunky layers throughout. With Kaylas hair as you can tell we took her from blonde to brown. We used 4 and 5n mixed and put through some chunks of blonde and red throughout. We then cut her hair into a drastic A-line. It was a fun day with them and I enjoyed doing their hair and seeing the big change.

No comments: