Monday, April 11, 2011

Feather Extensions


I am now offering a new service at my salon. Feather Extensions have become really popular and they create a great look to any hair color. I will be charging $15 per feather extension. They last 6-8 weeks before you have to get them tightened and they can be reused. If any of you would like to get them done then click HERE to pick out the color you would like and let me know the color/colors and how many feathers you would like. Give me a week to order the feathers. The feathers can be washed, dried, and styled. You treat them just like it is your own hair. They are applied using a micro bead are are not damaging to your hair. Call or text me at 801-259-5690 to set up your appointment or if you have any more questions you can e-mail me at teresafarmer13@msn.com.

No comments: