Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Location


I am excited to announce I am doing hair out of my house. It is in Sandy and isn't far from the salon I worked at. I have my station and chair in and get my sink the end of next week so I will have the full service salon up and running in 2 weeks. I am very excited about this and know that you will all enjoy it too. I have lowered my prices a little so check out my price tab to see the new prices. I will be doing deals every month so make sure you check back every month to get the best deal. I look forward to seeing you all soon and I love doing hair so much and love making people feel better about themselves! Call or text to set up an appointment at (801)259-5690

1 comment:

Shayla Finlinson said...

love the new set up.... you will love doing it out of your house... love ya girl!!