Friday, April 19, 2013

New Service - Brazilian Blowout

Ok I decided I need to be better at this blog. I have been focusing so much on my facebook page but now I will do both so I can go more into detail on this blog. So with that said I am super excited to add this new service to my salon! I am starting this thing called the Brazilian Blowout! It is a smoothing treatment that straightens, smooths, adds keratin back into the hair, and eliminates frizz! Who doesn't want that?! I certified for it a couple weeks ago and got my kit and tried it on my first client and was blown away! This is amazing. My client has thick coarse hair and she said it goes frizzy so I tried this treatment on her and it was AMAZING. Her hair felt like silk and it felt like each strand was so smooth. Most salons charge between $200-$300 for this service but I am doing it for $80 for short to medium hair and $90 for long hair and if you want a haircut with it it is only $10 more:) Let me know if you want this amazing service done! 801-259-5690

 BEFORE


 AFTER
Just blow dried and not straightened yet. Look how smooth and sleek it looks!


AFTER
All styled

No comments: