Thursday, May 31, 2012

Product/Tip of the week: Thinning hair

As we get older our hair tends to fall out more. Other factors of hair loss could be caused by stress, seasons changing, your medication, having a baby, and your diet. I know most of us want thick hair and I sell stuff in my salon that helps with just that.

It is called Nioxin and I swear by it. After having my son I used it faithfully and instead of my hair falling out like crazy it ended up getting thicker and growing longer. I love this stuff! Nioxin helps in thinning hair to make it thicker. I love the conditioner cause it makes your head cold and tingling and that proves to me that it is really working. It helps get the blood circulation going in your scalp to help thicken up your hair. I have the liters on sale for $50 for the set so let me know if you would like to pick up a set.

Other things you can do to help your hair grow is eating a healthy diet, drinking tons of water, exercising, taking prenatal pills or B vitamins. Let me know if you have any more questions on hair care. I am more then happy to help you out. 801-259-5690

No comments: