Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Favorite Post #2: LiLash


For those of you that like/want eyelash extensions but don't want to damage your lashes then you will love LiLash. I started using it a couple months ago and I had very short brittle lashes and now they are so long and beautiful. I love my lashes and I feel like I have fake lashes on. They have also gotten a lot thicker. I wish I took a before picture of what my lashes looked like cause there is a huge difference right now.
How LiLash works is it is a serum that you put at the root of your lashes once a day and I usually do it when I take off my make up at night. If you want to do it in the morning then don't put any product on your eyes for two minutes after you put the serum on. You will notice a huge difference in 2 days. I am one that loves to try lots of things to make me feel better so I use to wear the strip eyelash extensions and when I would take them off at night they would rip out so many of my natural lashes so this way you keep your natural lashes plus get them thicker and longer. I have had many people say they had to stop using the serum cause their lashes got so long but I keep using it about 3 times a week cause I love it so much and want to keep my lashes long and thick.
I sell LiLash for $120 and it lasts 7 to 8 months. If you would like some let me know and I can get it for you. I promise you won't regret it!

No comments: