Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Post #5 - High Frequency


This may look a little weird to some people but I love this little machine. When I was going to hair school in Provo we did a service called High Frequency and what you would do was put one of the glass electrodes in the machine, turn it on to what your client can handle and massage their head with it for 15-20 minutes and it would help your hair grow. I noticed a difference when I used it. So when I graduated I bought one of these machines to do on myself and I love it. I feel like it helps my hair grow faster and thicker. I had some thin places in my hair that I would use this on and they would thicken up. You can also use this machine for acne. The machines shocks your scalp and gets the blood circulation to your scalp so that your hair can grow. I am thinking of adding this service to my salon. Let me know what you think. Maybe $10 for 20 minutes? I usually do this about 2 to 3 times a week. You can not do this if your are pregnant though.

No comments: