Monday, September 17, 2012

Favorite Post #4 - Babyliss


I have had a babyliss flat iron and blow drying for 5 years now and will never get a different brand cause I love these so much. My sweet husband bought me the hot pink set for my birthday. I have another set that I am just going to start to use in my salon now. Babyliss nano is a great brand and I have never had my hair feel so smooth before. The nano technology smooths down the cuticle and it does wonders. I have had Chi's in the past and they have broken on me many times and it gets too hot sometimes that it would fry off my hair. I have never had any problems with this set and you can adjust the heat on the flat iron. This month only they have this hot pink set for $150 which is a killer deal cause just the flat iron is usually that price. Let me know if you want a set and I can get you one before they are sold out.

No comments: