Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favorite Post #3 - Shellac

Shellac is the best invention for nail polish! For Valentines Day my husband got me the shellac kit with a few colors but now every time I go to the beauty store I have to pick up a new color cause I am so obsessed with it. Lately I have been looking at different ways to do your nails with shellac and I have found a lot of layering techniques, french tips, and I bought some chevron stickers in a few different colors to add some designs. They are so much fun and there are so many different things you can do with them. Shellac lasts about 14 days on your finger nails and almost 8 weeks on your toe nails. I offer shellac at my salon for $15 dollars. The pictures below I did on my toes and fingers and with both of those I did the layering technique and that way you can have more color choices.



No comments: